Interlibrary Loans (ILL)
ILL at the BGC
- If you need a book, a journal article, or other library material that is not available at any library in New York City, the BGC Library will request the loan of that item through interlibrary loan (ILL). There are several ways to request an ILL:
* Send an email to the Reader Services Librarian, Karyn Hinkle, (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), or stop by her office on the second floor of the library.
* Request a book directly from within a WorldCat catalog record using the link that says “Have the BGC Library request this for you via ILL.” (Using this link will notify Karyn of your request.)
* Fill out the form below, which will then be emailed to the Reader Services Librarian.
- When your ILL arrives, we will email you to let you know. The loan will be wrapped in a band like the one at the right with your name and due date on it, and it will be waiting for you at the reference desk on the second floor.
- You should return all materials by their due date. Check the box provided on the wrapper band so we will know you’re finished with it. If an item is needed longer than the due date, please contact Karyn in advance of the due date to request a renewal.