Guided exhibition tours enhance students’ knowledge in the arts, history, and sciences as they encounter works of art and design from around the world. Tours emphasize careful observation and thoughtful conversation among students and educators.
Available by request as an enhancement to an exhibition tour.
Free to New York City public schools.
$75 for private schools, college groups, and other public schools (up to 25 visitors).
$125 for private schools, college groups, and other public schools (26 to 40 visitors).
Up to 40 students, accompanied by chaperones, can be accommodated at one time. One adult must accompany every 10 students.
There are no lunch facilities at the BGC Gallery. In good weather, groups may have lunch on the bus or in Central Park, one block away.
Tours are available Tuesday through Friday, 11 am to 4 pm, and on Saturdays by appointment.
Please call 212.501.3013 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.
Back to top
- Upcoming Exhibitions
- Past Exhibitions
- Barbara Nessim: An Artful Life
- Visualizing 19th-Century New York
- Waterweavers: The River in Contemporary Colombian Visual and Material Culture
- Carrying Coca: 1,500 Years of Andean Chuspas
- William Kent
- An American Style
- Salvaging the Past
- Circus and the City
- The Islands of Benoît Mandelbrot: Fractals, Chaos, and the Materiality of Thinking
- Hats: An Anthology by Stephen Jones
- Staging Fashion
- American Christmas Cards
- Knoll Textiles, 1945-2010
- Objects of Exchange
- Dutch New York
- Thomas Hope
- Visiting the BGC
- Gallery Programs
- Gallery Publications
- About the Gallery